“NetBeez allows us to optimize our totally remote workforce, providing unparalleled visibility into connectivity analytics and diagnosis.”
Brian Conneen, CIO, Best Egg
Remote workers and network performance
Increase remote user and help desk productivity and reduce field support costs with remote user network performance monitoring:
- Monitoring the network and applications from the end-user perspective
- Accelerating root cause analysis thanks to proactive alerts and incident detection
- Measuring network speed and performance of Internet connections
- Network performance and speed
- Wi-Fi signal strength and quality
- Endpoint performance (CPU, RAM, Disk)
- VPN availability
- Web and DNS performance
- VoIP call quality
NetBeez Remote Worker Endpoint’s Benefits
- Accelerates insight into remote user issues
- Reduces time required for root cause analysis
- Empowers help desk team to address user tickets
- Reduces tickets escalations
- Identify ISP, Wi-Fi, and application issues in seconds
- See how the network impacts VoIP and videoconferencing
- Monitor network speed and VPN performance
- Troubleshooting from a centralized dashboard
Extend Network Performance Monitoring to the Home Office
Enterprises have experienced a massive surge in employees who are working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic. EMA has observed enterprises realigning their network architecture by scaling up VPN capacity and expanding their use of the cloud for application delivery. This comes at no cost for support and tech teams. NetBeez enables operations teams need to support business continuity by adjusting their operational monitoring capabilities.
Post-Pandemic Networking: Enabling the Work-From-Anywhere Enterprise
The COVID-19 pandemic forced hundreds of thousands of companies to send their employees home indefinitely. As the world starts inching toward a post-pandemic future, it’s clear that most companies will allow many employees to work from home forever.
This research, based on a survey of 312 IT professionals, explores how enterprise IT organizations are adjusting their network infrastructure and operations to the massive and permanent increase in people who are working from home. It also explores the ripple effects this paradigm shift is having on on-premises network infrastructure.
Download the Guide to learn the Key Findings and the impact that remote work could have on your IT team.