Full Network Visibility
- Immediately detect issues with connectivity and performance degradation
- Easily view and retrieve real time and historical network performance data
- The monitoring agents (beez) are Plug-and-Play and support any network environment
- Wired (FastE or GigE)
- Wireless (802.11 a/b/g/n)
- External (Google and Amazon Clouds)
- Virtual (Self-contained OVA)
- Software (Debian and Cumulus Networks®)
Distributed Network Monitoring
- Monitor your network from any location and take the guesswork out of troubleshooting
- The beez test your network 24/7 for complete performance data and proactive detection
- The dashboards informs you on the scale and the layer of performance degradation issues
- Learn more about distributed network monitoring, there are many articles in our blog site
NetBeez enables large healthcare organizations to fully monitor and verify performance of their vast and complex network, getting better visibility of all locations, from hospitals to doctors’ clinics.
Wireless networks are crucial on university campuses: the wireless BEEZ can monitor wireless connectivity, signal quality, and performance in academic buildings, dorms, and more.
NetBeez’ scalability lends itself perfectly to the network monitoring demands of the retail sector, where there are dozens or even hundreds of store locations to monitor. Read the EMA report.