At NetBeez we are building the next generation of network monitoring tools that enable organizations to reduce IT downtime. Our dedicated sensors, called Beez, simulate end-users and proactively identify issues in the most complex and large enterprise networks. We serve well-known customers like Thumbtack, Kingston, and other Fortune 1000 companies. With presence in both Pittsburgh, PA, and San Jose, CA, our team is welcoming, collaborative, and always willing to learn.
NetBeez is looking for a Marketing Intern to assist in the implementation of the company’s marketing strategy. Applicants must possess a high energy level; attention to detail; strong work ethic and experience in marketing, communications, advertising, or similar work experience.
- Write blog posts, email campaigns, press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials
- Engage target customers via content generation and production across all media platforms
- Minimum of an AA degree in Business or a related field, preferred
- Application could be a 2nd year of a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program; desired concentration in Marketing, Strategy, or related area
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as this role will be responsible for the creation and publication of promotional material
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous educational background (B.S., M.S.) or professional work experience in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
As part of the application process, we will review your project portfolio to get a taste of your experience. We’re an energetic group currently located on East Liberty in Pittsburgh, and we’re looking for a driven, goal-oriented individual to join our team.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.