At NetBeez we are building the next generation of network monitoring tools that enable organizations to reduce IT downtime. Our dedicated sensors, called Beez, simulate end-users and proactively identify issues in the most complex and large enterprise networks. We serve well-known customers like Thumbtack, Kingston, and other Fortune 1000 companies. With presence in both Pittsburgh, PA, and San Jose, CA, our team is welcoming, collaborative, and always willing to learn.
- Work closely with the whole engineering team to design, build and test new product features.
- Diagnose and solve performance issues and work on the overall system scalability.
- Interact with customers address their requirements.
- Be a proactive and energetic team player.
- Participate in all code review processes.
Desired skills and experience
- Completed a degree in Computer Science or related field (B.S. or M.S.).
- 3 years industry experience of developing, testing and deploying production grade software.
- Backend development with Node.JS and/or Ruby on Rails is required.
- Knowledge of RESTFul APIs is required.
- Experience with d3.js is considered a plus.
- MySQL: Understanding of how queries, indexes and the relational model works.
- Proficiency with Linux administration.
As part of the application process, we will review your project portfolio to get a taste of your experience. We’re an energetic group currently located on East Liberty in Pittsburgh, and we’re looking for a driven, goal-oriented individual to join our team. Benefits include health insurance as well as an attractive holidays package.
Contact us at email@example.com to apply.