At NetBeez we are building the next generation of network monitoring tools that enable organizations to reduce IT downtime. Our dedicated sensors, called Beez, simulate end-users and proactively identify issues in the most complex and large enterprise networks. We serve well-known customers like Thumbtack, Kingston, and other Fortune 1000 companies. With presence in both Pittsburgh, PA, and San Jose, CA, our team is welcoming, collaborative, and always willing to learn.
NetBeez is looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Manager who will be the primary driver of customer acquisition and leads generated for the inside sales team. Applicants must possess a growth hacking mindset, high energy level, and an innate interest in learning about customers behavior through quantitative and qualitative data.
- Generate leads via inbound marketing and marketing automation
- Implement ad campaigns and SEO to increase website traffic
- Manage the production of content like blog posts, use cases, and press releases
- Supervise the creation of digital and video resources, including webinars and podcasts
- Nurture and engage with social media followers on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Work with the executive team to define marketing budget, content guidelines, and overall strategy
- Organize and participate in field marketing events and trade shows
- Five or more years in digital marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient with Google Analytics, HubSpot, and WordPress
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
As part of the application process, we will review your project portfolio to get a taste of your experience. If you are interested in the position, please send your resume to email@example.com to apply.